Pages

Thursday, 24 June 2010

Starting with research







I have chosen to create a music video for my Alevel piece for media as I think I can put my high imagination to good use and create a captivating and fun piece that would hopefully get a high grade. I want to base the video on a female solo artist or a band who has a female front. possible artist I am going to focus my research on are:


Florence and the Machine

Paramore


Katy perry

Ellie Goulding
Gwen Stefani


The reason for these specific artist was that they all have a pop/rock element to there music with a lot of narrative lyrics that can be represented in a video.

I have also thought of an alternative genre of music and looked at the songs Sleephead by Passionpit and also Young Folks by Bjorn and John. These two songs have a lot of beat which can be displayed in a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment